Online Banking Details
is an innovative system that gives you 24-hour online access to your
personal or business accounts. With online banking, you will be able to handle most of your financial transactions
from a personal computer connected to the Internet. Simplify the
business of money management with Innovation's online banking.
Browser Requirements for Online Banking
Click here for browser requirement details.
With online banking you can:
- Transfer funds (immediate)
- View and print your statement information
for up to a year
- Perform multiple bill payments at one time.
- Search for specific account
- Look up current U.S. dollar and British Pound exchange
- Access both your personal and business accounts
- Transfer funds from
one member number to another (within Innovation Credit Union)
- Sign up for Mobile Banking
AccountPlus is a MemberDirect® feature that allows you to view your Innovation accounts and Credential® investments online through our online banking system. Simply link your Credential Asset Management® Inc., Credential Securities® Inc. and Credential Direct® investments to our online banking and you will be able to view your Innovation accounts and investments on ONE site!
How to add/link your Credential® Accounts:
- Once you've logged in to online banking, you'll notice a Credential Accounts section on your Account Summary page. Click on the Link Accounts hyperlink found in that section. This will lead you to the Manage Investment Accounts page.
- Once on the Manage Investment Accounts page, click on the appropriate Credential® partner.
- Complete the Add Investment Account information requested and click Continue (Note: Only accounts linked to logged in member can be added to linked accounts). The receipt page will display confirming the successful linking of the account. It will take a few minutes before you'll see your Credential® accounts listed on the Account Summary page. You may also have to log out of your current online banking session and re-login in order to see your Credential Direct® accounts*.
If you have multiple accounts, you will simply repeat the steps to add additional accounts.
*Credential Direct is a division of Credential Securities Inc., and operates as a separate business unit. Credential Securities Inc. is a Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.
epost is another online banking feature that allows you to receive your
bills, pay stubs, tax receipts, and more, online! Mail can be saved online
for seven years and setting it up is easy. Just go to your online banking
home page and click on the epost logo.
Now there's an easier way to share money! With Interac e-Transfer through our online banking you can send or receive money to or from anyone with an email address or mobile phone number and a Canadian financial institution account. There is no need to share any personal financial information. It's a great alternative to cheques and cash.
Your recipient is notified by email and/or text message when a transfer has been sent by you, and in a few easy clicks, the money is in their account.
Click here for a how-to video on how INTERAC e-Transfers work!
Click here for a list of participating financial institutions (click on more in faq list).
How your Interac e-Transfer is protected
With Interac e-Transfer, your money never actually travels by email or text message. Email and text messages are only used to notify the recipient and to provide instructions on how to deposit the money. Your financial institution and your recipient’s financial institution transfer funds using established and secure banking procedures.
Interac e-Transfer rely on several security measures
- Encryption technology
- Confidential user IDs and passwords issued by financial institutions
- A secure login process
- A security question and answer to ensure only the intended recipient receives the money
Always be careful when sending money
An Interac e-Transfer transaction cannot be reversed once the recipient of the funds has deposited the transfer. You must obtain a refund directly from the recipient.
The benefits of Interac e-Transfer
- Send and receive money directly from and to your existing bank account
- The money can be accessed immediately after the transfer is accepted
- To send an Interac e-Transfer, all you need is the recipient's email address and/or mobile phone number (phone must have texting capabilities)
- Never share personal or financial information with the people you send money to: keep your address, phone number and account information private
- The security question protects your transfer from being deposited by unintended recipients
- No need to set up new accounts, user ID or passwords — you're already in online banking
- Email and/or text message carries the notification, so no need to get stamps or to find a mailbox
Tracking your transfer
As a sender - Interac e-Transfer confirmation numbers are saved in your online banking history. In addition, you will receive an email notification and/or text message once the intended recipient has accepted the transfer.
As a recipient - You will receive an email notification and/or text message when the transfer is sent, indicating the amount as well as instructions for depositing it.
Depositing your transfer
You can deposit your transfer by clicking on the link contained in the text message or email notification, or you can type the link contained in the notification into your browser — no matter how you're notified, you can deposit your transfer at any computer or mobile device connected to the Internet.
†Trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under license.
hyperWALLET™ allows you to send cash to another person,
deposit funds to any financial institution, or purchase goods online.
Transactions are conducted privately and securely online with cash transferred
directly from your account. hyperWALLET is integrated
in our online banking system which enables you to sign
up directly within online banking. Once signed up and using online banking,
you can transfer cash into your hyperWALLET just
as you would transfer funds from one account to another. The cash is
immediately transferred into your “wallet” and you can
then send or request money to or from anyone with an email address.
For more information, click
here to view a