Better for Everyone
82% of our members voted in favor of us becoming a credit union with national reach. It is thanks to your support and endorsement of this transition that we can continue to offer competitive products and services, give back to the communities we serve, and grow into the future. You’re helping us secure the future of your credit union!
This strategy and our Responsible Banking™ philosophy work hand in hand.
For you, it means:
- continued cash rewards,
- free products and services,
- great rates, and
- community development.
For our staff members, it means exciting career opportunities.
And for our credit union, we:
- have access to more members,
- can diversify outside of Saskatchewan borders, and
- will be more resilient today and tomorrow.
How will Innovation change?
Having national reach changes where we may operate, but there’s a lot that will never change. We would still be a Saskatchewan-based credit union committed to:
- co-operative values,
- local presence, and
- profit-sharing with you and your community.
Your day-to-day interactions with us wouldn't change a bit.
- No need to order new cheques or cards.
- Account numbers won’t change.
- And most importantly, you’ll have access to the same products and services delivered by the same friendly professionals wherever you are, whenever you need us.