Fund your local project!
The Innovation Federal Credit Union Community Grant Program is intended for one-time project-based proposals. That means financial help to start something new or to assist with large purchases that are not normally possible. Preference is given to capital projects such as facilities and equipment.
1) Applying organizations must be an Innovation Federal Credit Union member and operate in a Saskatchewan Community..
2) We will provide funding to the following organizations; however, eligibility does not guarantee funding:
- Canadian Registered Charities
- Non-profit Organizations
- Educational Institutions*
- Licensed Early Learning and Childcare Centres
- Sport and Recreation Associations
3) Projects must be completed within two years of receiving funding.
*We will provide funding to educational institutions for after-school programs, playground structures, science fairs, and student clubs/organizations.
Minimum funding request per organization: $2,500/year
Maximum funding request per organization: $25,000/year
You can only submit one application per organization each application period.
You may receive funding in full or in part.
If you are applying for a grant in Pierceland or Goodsoil, please remember to check both the Community Grant and Legacy Fund options on the form, as you may be eligible for additional funds!
Application Periods & Response Times
Application period: January 1st to June 30th and July 1st to December of each year. We will review and notify successful applicants by January 31st.and July 1st of each year.
How to Apply
All Legacy Community Development Grant applications must be submitted through our online application to be considered for funding. The application will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. Please ask your local advice centre/branch for help if needed.
Here's a glimpse at some of the details you'll need to share on the application:
- Your Innovation Federal Credit Union member number
- Your charity registration number (if applicable)
- Contact information
- Project details
- How your project will improve your community
- Funding details such as budget and other funder information
- Recognition benefits available if your project is selected