1) Applying organizations must be an Innovation Credit Union member.
2) We will provide funding to the following organizations; however, eligibility does not guarantee funding:
- Canadian Registered Charities
- Non-profit Organizations
- Educational Institutions*
- Licensed Early Learning and Childcare Centres
- Sport and Recreation Associations
3) Projects must be completed within two years of receiving funding (June 30, 2024).
*We will provide funding to educational institutions for after-school programs, playground structures, science fairs, and student clubs/organizations.
We will not provide support for:
- For-profit organizations
- Pursuits benefiting one or few people (i.e., crowdfunding)
- Individual sports teams except for elite level teams
- Religious organizations
- Political organizations
- Funding for school initiatives which includes career and professional development, classroom supplies, annual fees, salaries, or field trips
- Funding for travel
- Funding for operating costs
- Funding for research
- Funding for publication or production costs
- Funding for membership or registration fees
- Funding for annual general meetings, conferences, conventions, seminars, or tradeshows
- Funding for award shows, appreciation events, or galas